On October 18, 2019, the firm hosted its 31st Annual Labor and Employment Seminar at the Aqua Turf Club in Southington, Connecticut. Our annual seminar is a complimentary offering for our clients, which is eligible for SHRM, HRCI and Connecticut CLE credits. The event began with breakfast and an opportunity to mingle before the seminar.
Following breakfast, our practice group attorneys covered significant developments including:
• Changes to Connecticut’s Harassment and Discrimination Laws
• #MeToo, Pay Equity and Transgender Legal Issues
• Immigration and No Match Letters
• Employee Benefits Updates
• Connecticut’s New Paid FMLA law
• Wage and Hour Changes
• Developments at the NLRB
• Connecticut Legislative Developments
After the seminar, clients enjoyed lunch and had another opportunity to mingle and ask questions. If you are interested in attending our seminar in the future, please join our mailing list by clicking here or e-mail email@example.com.
Below are pictures from the event. We look forward to seeing you next year.